Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Mae West, nossa querida mestra


  1. «A hard man is good to find. His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork»
  2. "Why don't you come on up and see me sometime, when I got nothin' on but the radio?"
  3. "Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls get to go everywhere."
  4. "Sex is like bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
  5. "My left leg is Christmas and my right leg is New Year's. Why don't you visit me between the holidays?" [To the remark, "Goodness, what a beautiful diamond!":] "Goodness had nothin' to do with it, dearie."
  6. "It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in your men"
    [To the question, "Are you trying to show contempt for this court?]: "I'm trying to hide it."

1 comment:

Preciouzzz said...

muito, muito bom! outra coisa não seria de esperar....

nem sei qual eleger ahahahahahaha

beijos, muitos